background

Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm a big kid now

Look who is SIX months old!! (okay, she was 6 months on the 10th, and I'm a little late. That's what happens when a girl gets sick, and her mom is kinda frazzled, wondering what in the world to do with a sickie!) These were actually taken on the 10th, though!


This is after her Dr. appointment where she got 6 shots! Torture, I tell you! (you can kind of see the one band-aid on her left leg)

"No, I will NOT smile for the camera!"


Little Miss SunshineAs for the "big kid" - Josie Baby is now 15 pounds, 2 ounces and 26.5 inches long! Maybe we should start limiting the twinkies. Seriously, she's only in the 25th percentile for weight, but that just sounds so huge to me!

1 comment:

Megan and Company said...

Oh my goodness! She is too adorable! I must see her more often.

:)