background

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's almost time!

There is a mama out there in blog land that I have been praying for ever since she found out about her unborn 4th child. Little Stellan has an enlarged heart, among other things (that I don't understand). They were told months ago that he wouldn't make it, but today he was pronounced "fully cooked" and ready to come out. Praise the Lord! His mama will be having a C-section tomorrow morning. Please join me in praying for McMama, baby Stellan (he will have many tests done upon arrival), and their family.

You can read their store here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad others are just as excited about this woman we've never met and her beautiful miracle baby, Stellan!! Praise God for his amazing recovery!!!!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

Isnt the Lord just amazing in what He can do?

By the way, I am having a giveaway over at my blog, I would love for you to come check it out! :)