background

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I can't believe it is Gwyneth Rose's first birthday today! Her story in incredible, and her GOD is even more incredible!!

We wish you many years of love and happiness, and we will continue to pray for you, beautiful girl!!

Deb and her boys (Sammy & Caleb) came over for a little photo shoot to celebrate the big day. We had fun!

Who are YOU?!

(she's an "in-your-face" kind of girl!)

So sweet. I love Caleb's hidden smile!

Josie with her cousins: Sammy (almost 4), and Caleb (1 1/2)

Josie's super-cute new shoes didn't really get noticed in the other pics, so I gave them the spotlight they deserved! If only you could see the little pink jewels on the straps and the sparkly pink side panels. Oh well. Imagine how cute they are, and you'll be right!

2 comments:

Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

that "almost 4" is freaking me out! how did that happen?!?!?!

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

She's adorable!

Thanks for the blog advice & for entering our giveaway! I just added ways for you to get extra enties in our giveaway...come by and check it out. Ok so I'm off to check out your blog!

Take Care
Darlene