background

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Say What?!

I can appreciate that Moose and Zee were just trying to teach about politeness and manners, and all. That's great. But, this just struck me as a "what NOT to teach your kids:"


Moose said: "I'd like to share some magic words with you. Words like 'please, thank you, and excuse me.' They're such nice words to say, and when you use them, everything tends to go your way."

Everything tends to go your way?? Right! I want Josie to say "please" just so she'll be allowed to play with matches when she wants to. And she definitely should always want her own way!

And in case you were wondering. Josie doesn't watch TV, but we had Noggin on since Sammy and Caleb were here and needed to look in that direction for a photo shoot.

1 comment:

Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

oh my dear moose! we love him, but he is a little strange...maybe that's why we love him. we can totally identify! =0