background

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wallie Woe

We're moving this Saturday! (Can I get an "AMEN"?!)

That brings me to my dilemna. (I know that spelling is crazy, but I'm pretty sure it's right. However blogger thinks it is spelled dilemma. Can I report a bug?)

Our new place has off-white walls and light beige carpet. Blah. I can't paint, but I want Josie's room to at least look kinda cute and girly. So, I thought I'd use some Wallies (you know, those vinyl removable stickers). I just can't seem to find a set I like that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Any ideas? Here are a few that I like:

(cute! BUT also $54!!)(also cute...$76!)


2 comments:

BluSkies80 said...

i love! very cute...don't you hate when you find something that you like and then it's super pricey? where are you moving? moving with kids always a blast (not really)=) love your cute background!

Megan and Company said...

Have you checked out target? I think they sell these type of things..