background

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Free photo cards from Shutterfly!

I am so in love with Shutterfly. It all started when our wedding photographer had a book made for us as a wedding present. It is seriously beautiful! Everyone loves how unique and beautiful it is!

This year, Shutterfly is giving 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers! Yippee! I can't wait to get them. Now, if only Baby #2 would get here like . . . today. And then we could have all four of us on them. As it is now, I think we'll just put Josie since the alternative would mean including the extremely large pregnant lady who already hates getting her picture taken.
So, here are a few of my favorites. What do you think? Care to weigh in?

Option #1:I love the simplicity of this one, and that it would just show a super cute little girl on the front. Any ideas who our model could be?!
Option #2:
Very cute. But, be forewarned that if you vote for this one, you are also volunteering to help get multiple nice shots of a feisty 2 1/2 year old.
Option #3:
Classy. Fairly traditional. Pretty. A viable contender.
Option #4:
I take any and all votes, and toss them in the trash for some secret (yet undetermined style) so that you will be surprised when it reaches your mailbox.

Shutterfly also has super cute calendars, birthday invitations, graduation announcements, and a million other things that will make you utter the dreaded phrase: "Honey, can I have your credit card?"

Check out Shutterfly's beautiful products. Today. No, really. You should. I dare you. Or don't. But that would be your loss!

No comments: