background

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Josie!

She's Here!

At last, Josephine ("Josie") Grace Barnhart was born! She was born April 10th at 10:35 pm. She weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces, and was 20 inches long. Sarah and I both love her very much! She's so cute! I can't say enough about her! She's very alert, and hardly fusses! Enough talking about her, I'm going to post pictures!

Here she is about an hour after being born, looking very alert!


Aww... How cute is she?


Even I can hold a baby! Especially a cute one like Josie!


A mother/daughter bonding moment.


Here Sarah and Josie are ready to leave the hospital.

There will be more posts and stories and pictures to come soon. Believe me! Sarah and I need our rest first though. Who knew being a parent could be such a tough job...

No comments: