background

Monday, May 26, 2008

Tag! You're it!

I've been tagged. Your turn!

What was I doing ten years ago:
I was at Baptist Bible College in Clarks Summit, PA - studying elementary education.

Five things on my "to do" list:
Laundry
Organize Josie's clothes - newborn to 4T!!! Yikes!
Write Thank you cards
Clean the bathroom
Update my iPod

Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Call my husband's bosses and quit for him!! =)
Build & furnish our dream home
Give to our church & some other charities
Go on vacation
Save for kids' college

Three of my bad habits:
Procrastination
Complaining
Counting (you know what I mean if you know me!)

Five places I have lived:
Audubon, NJ
Clarks Summit, PA
Factoryville, PA
San Miguel del Monte, Argentina
Barrington, NJ

Five jobs I have held:
Retail - JC Penney
Teacher - 1st & 4th Grade ESL, Jr High/High School Spanish, 4th Grade, and K-8 Computer Technology
Administrative Assistant (for about 5 years - ugh! ugh! ugh!)
Car Detailer (yup, believe it! It was fun!)
Stay at Home Mom (my newest and favorite endeavor that I hope to do for a LONG time!)

2 comments:

Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

you're an out of control blogger all of a sudden! =)
(and what's with having the word verification for a comment - you can't even do those yourself!! these are easy though!)

Sarah - Roots and Wings said...

deb - i didn't know you had to do the word verification to leave a comment. hmm...maybe i should change that!

it really doesn't seem right that i have to do it to leave a comment on MY blog!